This is one of the places I would love to see before I die, MOUNT RORAIMA in VENEZUELA's Tipuis mountain range. On this mountain you can find the highest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls, 979 meters) and also a very rare African frog, which is supposedly older than some dinosaurs. Hit Like On Places To See Before You Die For More Amazing Pics

Travel is the Only Thing you Buy that Makes You Richer!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

This is one of the places I would love to see before I die, MOUNT RORAIMA in VENEZUELA's Tipuis mountain range. On this mountain you can find the highest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls, 979 meters) and also a very rare African frog, which is supposedly older than some dinosaurs. Hit Like On Places To See Before You Die For More Amazing Pics

By Fire Elf - the Best Honeymoon Destinations
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews

Page generated in 0.3768 seconds.