Our World's View The world is not just beautiful places, amazing nature and cute animals.. The reality is far more ugly. I would love to share one of these realities, the plight of Sudanese people.. Two Mandari boys in southern Sudan use guinea worm filters supplied by the Carter Center, which has distributed millions of these plastic tubes to reduce infestations of the Guinea Worm parasite by 70 percent in the last few years

Travel is the Only Thing you Buy that Makes You Richer!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

Our World's View The world is not just beautiful places, amazing nature and cute animals.. The reality is far more ugly. I would love to share one of these realities, the plight of Sudanese people.. Two Mandari boys in southern Sudan use guinea worm filters supplied by the Carter Center, which has distributed millions of these plastic tubes to reduce infestations of the Guinea Worm parasite by 70 percent in the last few years

By Fire Elf - the Best Honeymoon Destinations
5.0 stars based on 26 reviews

Page generated in 2.2159 seconds.