Maori Carvings, Lake Taupo , New Zealand The Maori rock carvings at Mine Bay on Lake TaupAA, are over 10 metres high and are only accessible by boat. The spiritual and cultural beauty of these magnificent carvings towers above the deep waters of the Great Lake

Travel is the Only Thing you Buy that Makes You Richer!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

Maori Carvings, Lake Taupo , New Zealand The Maori rock carvings at Mine Bay on Lake TaupAA, are over 10 metres high and are only accessible by boat. The spiritual and cultural beauty of these magnificent carvings towers above the deep waters of the Great Lake

By Fire Elf - the Best Honeymoon Destinations
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

Page generated in 0.1161 seconds.