This is one of the places I would love to see before I die, MOUNT RORAIMA in VENEZUELA's Tipuis mountain range. Arthur Conan Doyle based his book, THE LOST WORLD, on this place. On this mountain you can find the highest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls, 979 meters) and also a very rare African frog, which is supposedly older than some dinosaurs. ... The strong winds on this mountain also carves out eerie figures, such as human or animal faces. And it howls and moans and whistles too! MOUNT RORAIMA in VENEZUELA's Tipuis mountain range. Arthur Conan Doyle based his book, THE LOST WORLD, on this place. On this mountain you can find the highest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls, 979 meters) and also a very rare African frog, which is supposedly older than some dinosaurs. The strong winds on this mountain also carves out eerie figures, such as human or animal faces. And it howls and moans and whistles too! Thanks Hrodulf Steinkampf for sharing this wonderful place! See More

Travel is the Only Thing you Buy that Makes You Richer!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

This is one of the places I would love to see before I die, MOUNT RORAIMA in VENEZUELA's Tipuis mountain range. Arthur Conan Doyle based his book, THE LOST WORLD, on this place. On this mountain you can find the highest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls, 979 meters) and also a very rare African frog, which is supposedly older than some dinosaurs. ... The strong winds on this mountain also carves out eerie figures, such as human or animal faces. And it howls and moans and whistles too! MOUNT RORAIMA in VENEZUELA's Tipuis mountain range. Arthur Conan Doyle based his book, THE LOST WORLD, on this place. On this mountain you can find the highest waterfall in the world (Angel Falls, 979 meters) and also a very rare African frog, which is supposedly older than some dinosaurs. The strong winds on this mountain also carves out eerie figures, such as human or animal faces. And it howls and moans and whistles too! Thanks Hrodulf Steinkampf for sharing this wonderful place! See More

By Fire Elf - the Best Honeymoon Destinations
5.0 stars based on 26 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

Page generated in 0.5307 seconds.