County Antrim On The Northeast Coast Of Northern Ireland

Travel is the Only Thing you Buy that Makes You Richer!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

By Fire Elf - the Best Honeymoon Destinations
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

The giants causeway is an area of about 40,000 interlocking basalt columns, the result of an ancient volcanic eruption. It is located in County Antrim on the northeast coast of Northern Ireland

Many similar formations in volcanic Iceland. Amazing structures :)

The amount of times I've been dragged here on ridiculous trips, it's never looked as cool as this.

Been there. It didn't look that beautiful, but it did look truly amazing. Walked all over it. Had a great time.

I have seen skies like this in Ireland,so I would be very surprised if it was photoshopped! the skies there can change dramatically as the day goes on!

Cool shot! My guess would be an hdr picture so NOT photoshopped as that term has come mean. To me, that means altered. HDR shots are not altered so much as enhanced. I don't understand why people can't appreciate an incredible image without throwing the "P" word out there. People don't walk up to a painting and critique the medium, they simply appreciate the artfulness of the work. Forgive the rant. Just pet peeve of mine. And even if it is photoshopped it's still a work of art. IMHO.

definately NOT fake, I have been here and walked over these unusual stones, Ireland

Page generated in 0.8421 seconds.