Plitvice Lakes National Park, Croatia

Travel is the Only Thing you Buy that Makes You Richer!

Install the Android app: Funzy Pics

By Fire Elf - the Best Honeymoon Destinations
5.0 stars based on 1 reviews

Play Clash of Orcs Now!

That is one of the most stunning and awe-inspiring things I've ever seen. I want to go there right now.

I want to go on vacation so bad now. Greece I think.

Wow!! That is a beautiful scene! To think there are places in the world like this and I have yet to see anything like this in person :(

Dude, that is Paradise!!!!!!

it reminds me sort of what you would picture the garden of eden in the book of genesis

I am awestricken by the beauty of this place and many other of the great places shown in this album. I just wonder will the greed of man end of ruining all the few remaining pristine & untainted places on earth. Just saying...

I have seriously contemplated moving to Croatia...the scenery is beautiful, the coffee is amazing (have you ever had Croatian coffee? insanely awesome), the women are beautiful, and the cities are vibrant. I might just move there!

That is absolutely gorgeous!!!!!!!! I have never such beautiful landscape in my life! Amazing!!

This looks really nice but they fixed the break in the main water line. It's back to a rock with trees and a small lake.

i agree, i thought it was just too beautiful to be real,,,,, until i did a search on google.... wow !

Awesome-been there twice-there's actually a walking track past the main waterfalls that goes half way around-many lakes and a boat ride too! A BIG BIG PLACE!

Page generated in 0.1992 seconds.